POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Excluding objects in light path. : Re: Excluding objects in light path. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:45:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excluding objects in light path.
From: Oldstench
Date: 6 Sep 2000 23:57:05
Message: <504ersks4gvoe4r2l13db6u64s2qi7234r@4ax.com>
On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:00:21 -0500, Chris Huff <chr### [at] maccom>
wrote:

>1: This is not a Windows specific question, at least, not all of it is.
>The advanced users group might have been better.

Hmm, how does one decide whether or not a specific question is for the
advanced user or not? I figured it was a pretty basic question; I
simply could not find any documentation on it, so I thought that it
was called something else in POV (the Windows version being the one I
use). So voila. Here my post went...
Shall I pre-post my next question in many different groups first to
see if it belongs there, and then post the final question in the
proper group? Sorry to come off so sarcastic, but, gimme a break.
Thanks for the info however. I have not tried MegaPov, but I will.